Bazing Checking has arrived.
The Credit Union has sunsetted the Kasasa Cash and Cash Bank checking accounts as of June 30, 2021. Letters were sent out to existing checking account holders the week of June 1, 2021, highlighting the new checking accounts. If you have any questions, please contact the Credit Union.
Scorecard Rewards has returned
The Credit Union's credit card program has migrated from GoToMyCard to Scorecard Rewards as of July 10, 2021.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: June 1, 2021
- Beginning June 1, 2021, the Credit Union's office hours will be 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
- The Credit Union will follow the City of St. Paul mask mandate.
- Members may contact the Credit Union via phone or via email 24 hours per day. Staff will be monitoring messages left by voicemail or email and we will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
- We will continue to monitor local and federal agencies to ensure your safety.
- If you have a debit card and need access to cash, please see our ATM network on the website for locations near you. Kwik Trip also has free ATMs.
- If you only have a savings account, please contact the Credit Union at 651-228-7668, ext. 1 to discuss further options for access to your funds.
- We encourage members who have access to online/mobile banking, debit cards and credit cards to use the technology at their disposal.
- If you have any loan questions, please contact Duane or Lora at 651-228-7668, ext 2.
- All deposit accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
These measures will stay in effect until further notice, and the Credit Union will re-assess if adjustments need to be made.
Core Processor Scheduled Maintenance - 2021
Our core processor will be conducting maintenance between 4am-8am Sunday mornings, which may affect access to online/mobile banking and remote deposit capture, on the following dates in 2021:
January 24th, February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 23rd, June 20th, July 25th, August 22nd, September 19th, October 24th, November 21st, December 12th
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.