Online banking Update: December 23, 2020
Online banking has gotten a facelift. When you log into online banking you will notice that online banking will have a different look and feel. The bill pay and credit card features will not be affected by this facelift as these are hosted by other sources, but all will still be linked together as a single sign in through online banking. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: November 30, 2020
- All branch traffic is from 7:30-11:00am and 1:00-3:00pm daily. We are asking members to respect our request for those members who are at a higher risk of severe illness by COVID-19, which includes older adults and those who have compromised immune systems to have access in the 7:30-8:30am hour.
- The City of Saint Paul has issued Executive order 2020-09, which requires face masks to be worn indoors in all city-controlled facilities and at all businesses licensed by the City of Saint Paul at all times when social distancing of at least 6 feet is not maintained...Face coverings must fully cover a person's nose and mouth.
- Members may contact the Credit Union via phone or via email 24 hours per day. Staff will be monitoring messages left by voicemail or email and we will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
- We are continuing to monitor local and federal agencies to ensure your safety.
- If you have a debit card and need access to cash, please see our ATM network on the website for locations near you. Kwik Trip also has free ATMs.
- If you only have a savings account, please contact the Credit Union at 651-228-7668, ext. 1 to discuss further options for access to your funds.
- We encourage members who have access to online/mobile banking, debit cards and credit cards to use the technology at their disposal.
- All loan requests will be taken, all loans will be processed, and all loan closings will be conducted remotely. If you have any questions, please contact Duane or Lora at 651-228-7668, ext 2.
- If you have travelled inside/outside the United States by airplane and will be returning anytime in the next two weeks, please refrain from conducting business in-person at the Credit Union for at least 14 days.
- All deposit accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
These measures will stay in effect until further notice, and the Credit Union will re-assess if adjustments need to be made.
Core Processor Scheduled Maintenance - 2021
Our core processor will be conducting maintenance between 4am-8am Sunday mornings, which may affect access to online/mobile banking and remote deposit capture, on the following dates in 2021:
January 24th, February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 23rd, June 20th, July 25th, August 22nd, September 19th, October 24th, November 21st, December 12th
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.