Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: May 15, 2020
- Beginning, Monday, May 18, all branch traffic will be extended to 7:30-10:00am and 1:00-3:00pm daily. We are asking members to respect our request for those members who are at a higher risk of severe illness by COVID-19, which includes older adults and those who have compromised immune systems to have access in the 7:30-8:30am hour.
- Members may contact the Credit Union via phone or via email 24 hours per day. Staff will be monitoring messages left by voicemail or email and we will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
- We are continuing to monitor local and federal agencies to ensure your safety.
- If you have a debit card and need access to cash, please see our ATM network on the website for locations near you. Kwik Trip also has free ATMs.
- If you only have a savings account, please contact the Credit Union at 651-229-2221 to discuss further options for access to your funds.
- We encourage members who have access to online/mobile banking, debit cards and credit cards to use the technology at their disposal.
- All loan requests will be taken, all loans will be processed, and all loan closings will be conducted remotely. If you have any questions, please contact Duane or Lora at 651-229-2221.
- If you have travelled inside/outside the United States by airplane and will be returning anytime in the next two weeks, please refrain from conducting business in-person at the Credit Union for at least 14 days.
- All deposit accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
These measures will stay in effect until at least June 30, 2020, and the Credit Union will re-assess if adjustments need to be made in the meantime.
Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
The Credit Union will be closed.
Annual Meeting - 2020
The 87th Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors has not been scheduled yet for this year. The Board hopes to hold an in-person meeting sometime later this year when it is safe for all to attend.