In the unfortunate event that you fall ill or become disabled before fully paying off outstanding loan balances, Credit Disability Insurance, provided by our partners at Member's Choice® Insurance, will lighten any outstanding financial burden.
Credit Disability Insurance can help conserve your family's savings and allows you to use other insurance funds to meet day-to-day living expenses and continue working toward your shared goals.
By reducing or covering your full balance, up to the policy maximum*, Credit Disability Insurance helps you rest assured, knowing you and your family will be taken care of — without taking a toll on your credit.
Credit Disability Insurance Provides:
- Greater peace of mind for yourself and your family
- Coverage options in the wake of an accident, resulting in dismemberment or illness
- Full coverage, temporary coverage, and partial coverage options available*
- Relinquishes the burden off of family members to cover outstanding payments
- Easy enrollment process — make selection when closing on loan (or at any point thereafter)
- Immediate coverage following the completion of enrollment
- Complements existing insurance — loan payment coverage, so other funds can go toward day-to-day coverage
View our Credit Disability Insurance pamphlet, provided by Member's Choice® Insurance.
*Check with your loan officer for more details on MEMBER'S CHOICE insurance, including exclusions, limitations, and maximum benefits. Covered loan payments are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.