Give yourself and your family greater peace of mind with additional payment protection. In the unfortunate event that you should die before fully paying off outstanding loan balances, Credit Life Insurance, provided by our partners at Member's Choice® Insurance, will help cover or lighten any remaining financial burden.
By reducing or covering your full balance up to the policy maximum*, Credit Life Insurance allows you to rest assured, knowing your family will be taken care of at such a difficult time. This coverage allows for your family to keep their savings, salary, and other life insurance intact and working toward other expenses and goals.
Credit Life Insurance Provides:
- Greater peace of mind for yourself and your family
- Coverage options in the wake of unforeseen death
- Full coverage, temporary coverage, and partial coverage options available*
- Relinquishes the burden off of family members to cover outstanding payments
- Easy enrollment process — make selection when closing on loan (or at any point thereafter)
- Immediate coverage following the completion of enrollment
- Complements existing insurance — loan payment coverage, so other funds can go toward day-to-day coverage
View our Credit Life Insurance pamphlet, provided by Member's Choice® Insurance.
*For terms of your contract agreement; up to your policy maximum and in the event of a covered death. Check with your loan officer for more details on MEMBER'S CHOICE insurance, including exclusions, limitations, and maximum benefits. Covered loan payments are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.